Plan for 7 days “all inclusive” private stay in Iceland (package)
Below you can find all details about our travel plan for your personalized stay in Iceland. Included in the package are transfers, accommodation, meals in fantastic Icelandic restaurants, transport in comfortable new modified 4X4 Deluxe Land cruiser and English speaking experienced Icelandic guide!
Our Transport: Super Jeeps
Lets discover the beautiful parts of Iceland
Itinerary and tour description :
7 days in Iceland – is an all inclusive private experience in Iceland for you , your family, friends or partners . We selected the best tours, accommodation, meals, guides and transport to make your stay unforgettable! The tour is not only about visiting beautiful places, it is also about trying the local cuisine and meet with locals who can tell you amazing, true stories about the history of Iceland, hidden people , elves, the sagas, Vikings , volcano’s glaciers and much, much more – Truly the perfect way to experience Iceland to the fullest !
1st day – Arrival
- Pick up after breakfast from the airport and transfer to your hotel ( your accommodation will be in 4 stars comfortable hotels ) Depends on your arrival time – great dinner in Hotel
- After dinner first try to catch the Northern Lights in the evening (operating September to mid-April)(optional – Northern Lights with a private photographer to get the best pictures of you with Aurora!)
2nd day – South Shore private Adventure
- Pick up after breakfast from your Hotel after breakfast around 8:30-9:00,tour duration : approximately 11 -12 hours
- Sights: Lava center museum, Seljalandsfoss & Skogafoss waterfalls, Solheimajokull glacier, Reynisfjara beach & basalt columns, Vík., Dyrholey amazing cliffs, crashed airplane (hike -3km ). Also we can visit all the places which were included in the Justin Bieber video “ I will Show you”
We will make stops for coffee, lunch, dinner in the finest Icelandic restaurants to try local food and beverages.
Coming back , we will hunt for Northern Lights again (operating September to mid-April)
3rd day – Reykjanes Peninsula plus Blue Lagoon relax
- Pick up after breakfast at 8:30 – 9:00, tour duration : 8 hours long
- Sights: Kleifarvatn, Grenavatn lakes, Krysuvík geothermal area, Gunnuhver steaming mud pools, Reykjanesviti Lighthouse and Valahnukar cliffs, The Bridge between the continents, fantastic lava fields. At the end of the tour – relax in one and only Blue Lagoon Iceland. We will make stops at the finest restaurants in Grindavik to try local food and drinks
4th day – Hot Golden Circle private tour with Hot Secret Lagoon
- Pick up after breakfast from your Hotel at 10:00-10:30, approximately 9-10 hours
- Sights: Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir hot spring, Haukadalur thermal area and a bath in natural hot spring lagoon. We will stop at Efstidalur a family run farm for the great lunch and famous home – made Icelandic ice- creams. The day will finish with relax in one of the oldest natural swimming pools in Iceland !
5th day – Special Private Glacier Lagoon tour for more vieweing
- Pick up after breakfast at 7:30-8:00, approximately 14 hours long
- Sights: South Shore of Iceland, Vík village and sea stacks, Svinafellsjokull glacier tongue, Fjadrargljufur canyon, Turf church at Hof, Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon (boat ride option in the summer – May to September).
We will make stops for coffee and meals in the local Icelandic restaurants to try the finest Icelandic cuisine
6th day – Snaefellsnes National Park
- Pick up at 8:30-9:00, tour duration : 11-12 hours long
- Sights: Snaefellsnes Peninsula, Gerduberg basalt columns, the Stones of Trial at Dritvik, spectacular bird cliffs & fishing hamlets Arnarstapi & Hellnar, Kirkjufell church mountain, black and white beaches, Budir church, Lava tunnel experience – inside the center of the earth (optional). We will do stops for coffee, and lunch in the best restaurants at Snaefellsnes peninsula to try Icelandic finest cuisine
7th day – Exploring Reykjavík
• Day Off to explore Reykjavík or choose one of our fun activities such as whale watching, snorkeling, glacier walks, visiting museums, shopping and more !
• Drop-off at the airport
What is Included in private stay in Iceland :
Airport Transfers, Day Tours& Activities, Accommodation, Safe New Super modified luxury 4×4 Land cruiser jeep , full board (all meals), Professional licensed Guide/Driver, all entry fees to activity facilities mentioned in proposal
Not included : Flights
Available: all year round
Payment : Once you are satisfied with the itinerary and would like to confirm your package, we require a 10%, non-refundable down payment. The rest of the payment must be made no later than 1 month before your arrival.
Price: 2150 euro per person based on minimum 2 persons