Special Horse Riding Tour in Iceland from Reykjavik
Join an Unforgettable Tour on the Special Icelandic Horse!
A stay in Iceland is not complete without a horse riding tour on the beautiful, hardy, sure-footed Icelandic horse. Icelandic horses are very special animals native to Iceland, they are smaller than other horses (but careful…don’t ever call them ponies or they will get offended!), they are very strong and extremely kind animals. Whether you’re young or old, a beginner or an expert rider, the friendly Icelandic horses make lively and eager riding companions.
Our Special Icelandic Horses are waiting for ya!
Departures: pick up from Reykjavik starts at 9:00 and 13:00
Duration: Riding is 1.5-2 hours depending on the season.
Total duration with pick-up is 3.5-4 hours
- Adults: 11900 ISK
- Children: 8500
- Rain gear / winter overall
- Helmet are mandatory
- Used riding clothes must be disinfected
- Used track or riding gloves are not permitted
- Refreshments can be bought at our Saloon.
- Tour not recommended for pregnant women
- Maximum weight is 120kg (240lbs)
- Minimum age 7 years, although exceptions can be made if the child has riding experience. Please email us before making a reservation if this is the case.