Reykjanes Tour – best way to visit Reykjanes Geopark, UNESCO site.
If you want to keep off the beaten track, you should definitely join our Reykjanes Tour. We will take you to the Reykjanes Geopark, a UNESCO site and one of Iceland’s geological gems, a place rich in geothermal energy, seismic activity and tectonic movements.
Our Reykjanes Tour will start by visiting two beautiful lakes: Kleifarvatn and Grænavatn, both spectacular places where you can take amazing pictures. There are rumors of strange creatures living in these lakes, you might be lucky (or unlucky) to see some of them.
You will be amazed by the multi colored hills of Krysuvik, and by all the mud pools in the geothermal area of Gunnuhver.
Wildlife lovers will have the chance to observe several bird species on the cliffs of Valhnukar, and if you are interested in urban development, you will enjoy seeing Reykjanesviti, one of Iceland’s most popular lighthouses.
Please note that if you want to visit the Blue Lagoon, you need to book the entry by yourself (click here to book), we recommend to book for 3:00 PM. Make your reservation well in advance as it is a very popular destination. You will have to take the bus back to Reykjavik by yourself, but there are regular buses and you can pay the fare on the bus.
We look forward to seeing you on our Reykjanes Tour
Price 9.900 ISK
Children: 6 – 14 years: 50 %
0 – 5 years: Free of charge
Pick up between: 8.30 – 9.00 AM, Free pick up from hotels
Drop off – You can choose:
- KEF airport by 2:30 PM – perfect option for those who have a flight in the late afternoon and would like to use their time to do a half day tour and save money for an airport transfer
- Blue Lagoon by 2:45 PM – The guests have to book The Blue Lagoon entrance by themselves and also make their way back to Reykjavik by themselves (but there are regular RE buses)
- Reykjavik around 3:30 PM – which in June &July is an opportunity for a combo nad do the Midnight Sun Hot Golden Circle afterward which starts at 6:00 – 6:30 pm . See our MIDNIGHT SUN Hot Golden Circle tour!!
Available: Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday, from April 18th
- Tour in small group (19 pax max)
- Professional and local guide
- Free pick up from hotels