Private Luxury Jeep Tour - Midnight Sun, Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon
Our Private Luxury Midnight Sun Golden Circle Jeep and Secret Lagoon Tour lets you enjoy Iceland's never-ending summer days and beautiful nights in a way that no other tour can.
In the summer, the sun never sets in Iceland, enhancing the natural splendor of the country. Away from the crowds, you can enjoy a private luxury tour around Iceland's Golden Circle at night while learning fascinating facts about the country's environment and history.
Þingvellir (or Thingvellir) National Park, one of Iceland's most famous tourist attractions, is the first destination on the journey. In 930 AD, the Alþing, the world's first parliament, gathered in Þingvellir and continued meeting for more than 850 years until 1798. In Þingvellit National Park, the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates are constantly sliding apart, forming a spectacular canyon that you can admire and walk by.
The famed Geysir hot springs region in Haukadalur Valley is the next stop on our luxury trip. Here Strokkur geyser erupts every 8 to 10 minutes, so brace yourselves for the might of nature. Next on the itinerary is a visit to Gullfoss, the golden waterfall that fascinates for its power and its stunning setting in a canyon. You may get up and personal with the waterfall by taking a stroll along the walkway.
After that, we'll head to Fluðir and the Secret Lagoon as part of our luxury journey through the Icelandic countryside in the Midnight Sun. The Secret Lagoon is a wonderful natural geothermal hot pool where you may relax and have a refreshing drink while taking in the stunning hues of the Icelandic Midnight Sun. The Secret Lagoon is one of Iceland's oldest geothermal pools, owned and operated by an Icelandic family. A visit to Iceland's Secret Lagoon, a tranquil oasis tucked away in the heart of the country, will elevate your luxury trip to new heights.
Kerið, an ancient crater containing a volcanic lake, is the tour's final destination. It's hard to believe how beautiful the water and rocks are in this area, and it is truly magical to be able to admire the Midnight Sun from the peak of an extinct volcano in Iceland.
We drive you back to your hotel in Reykjavik at the end of our Private Luxury Midnight Sun, Golden Circle, and Secret Lagoon Tour.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Free WiFi on board our luxury jeep
- Entrance to Kerið
What's not included
- Entrance to the Secret Lagoon. Please select it as "Extra" at check-out
What do I need to bring
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Comfortable waterproof walking shoes
- Hats, mittens, and scarves
- Swimsuit and towel if you want to bathe in the Secret Lagoon (towels can also be rented at the pool)
- This is a luxury tour onboard our modified 4x4 jeep, which guarantees a unique experience of Iceland at a slower pace and with your own private guide.
- Pick-up/drop-off from your accommodation in Reykjavik, please confirm at time of booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off are possible from Keflavik Airport or outside Reykjavik metropolitan area, with an additional charge. Please let us know when booking.
- The weather in Iceland can be quite unpredictable. Occasionally, the tour itinerary might be altered if weather and road conditions are unfavorable.
- This tour is only available in the summer months when the Midnight Sun is visible.