Snæfellsnes and Reykjanes
Explore Iceland in style and comfort with our unbeatable offer! Enjoy two private jeep tours to the awe-inspiring Snæfellsnes Peninsula and Reykjanes Peninsula for an experience of a lifetime.
Take a journey to Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Iceland's most ancient and captivating region. Stroll through the mythical landscapes of volcanic craters, colorful mountainscapes and lava fields as you make your way towards Buðir Church - one of Iceland’s oldest wooden churches. Stop by Gerðuberg – an awe-inspiring natural formation that features giant basalt columns jutting from mossy hillsides before venturing into the mystical realm of Snæfellsjökull National Park where glaciers tower over volcanoes believed to be connected with magical powers!
Arnarstapi awaits on this wondrous tour for visitors seeking Jules Verne’s inspiration; let yourself get lost in another world as you explore his mysterious masterpiece located at the foot of majestic glacier-topped peaks guarded by stunning black sand beaches.
Dritvík's majestic black beaches, mossy lava fields and ancient volcano craters provide a captivating backdrop for Iceland’s most photographed mountain- Kirkjufell - made famous by its appearance in the popular HBO series Game of Thrones as 'Arrowhead Mountain'.
Reykjanes Peninsula with optional Blue Lagoon
Experience something unique with a private luxury tour of Reykjanes! Get off the beaten track and explore two active geothermal areas, beautiful bird-filled sea cliffs, an iconic lighthouse, and last but not least - walk between two continents at the Bridge Between Two Continents. You'll also get to take in Iceland's latest eruption as you go on a short hike all the way up to its lava edge!
Envision yourself on an epic journey to the ends of the earth and back. Embark with us as we explore Iceland's history at Viking World museum, discovering ancient relics such as a replica ship that sailed from Norway all the way over to America. End your voyage in style by visiting Blue Lagoon for some well-deserved rest and relaxation - relaxing in its hot geothermal waters while admiring stunning views around you! Please note entry ticket is not included so make sure to book it ahead of time!
Read our reviews on our Facebook Page.
- Private Snæfellsnes Tour by Luxury Jeep
- Private Reykjanes Tour by Luxury Jeep
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Reykjavik Metropolitan Area
- English speaking guide
- Free Wi-Fi in the jeep
What's not included
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Lagoon. Please note this must be booked in advance. If booked too late, we cannot guarantee the Blue Lagoon will have availability.
What do I need to bring
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Comfortable waterproof walking shoes
- Hats, mittens and scarves
- This offer includes two luxury tours onboard our modified 4x4 jeep, which guarantees a unique experience of Iceland at a slower pace and with your own private guide.
- Pick-up and drop-off are possible from Keflavik Airport or outside Reykjavik metropolitan area, with an additional charge. Please let us know when booking.
- We will stop for two hours at the Blue Lagoon if you want to access the pool. Any extra hour you might want in the pool must be agreed upon in advance and might have an extra cost.
- The weather in Iceland can be quite unpredictable. In case of unfavorable weather conditions, we reserve the right to modify the tours' itineraries.