Reykjavik to Keflavik Airport + The Blue Lagoon
End your Icelandic escape with a regal touch and book our Private Luxury Jeep Transfer! We'll pick you up from wherever you're staying in Reykjavik, transporting you on an awe-inspiring drive to the Blue Lagoon. Relax as much as possible at this world renowned oasis – don't forget to apply that silky smooth face mask! Plus if need more time, just let us know when making your booking. Afterward we’ll take wrap things up by delivering all aboard Keflavik International Airport so there's plenty of time for takeoff - style & luxury guaranteed!!
We advise scheduling your Luxury Drive transport from Reykjavik to the airport via the Blue Lagoon at least 5 hours before your flight leaves to allow for time at the Blue Lagoon as well as airport check-in, security, and tax refund procedures.
Private transportation are available from Reykjavik to Keflavik Airport through the Blue Lagoon at any hour of the day, seven days a week, as long as the Blue Lagoon is open.
- English speaking driver
- Stop at the Blue Lagoon
- Free Wi-Fi in the jeep
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Reykjavik Metropolitan Area
What's not included
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Lagoon (can be selected in the extras at check-out)
What do I need to bring
A swimsuit (you can rent one at the Blue Lagoon)
- Please confirm your departure time and flight number upon booking
- Please note that entrance tickets to the Blue Lagoon are usually available if booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
We cannot guarantee the Blue Lagoon availability when you book this transfer but we will do our best
- Blue Lagoon Comfort Package includes entrance to the Blue Lagoon, silica mud mask, the use of towel and 1st drink of your choice from the pool bar
- Blue Lagoon Premium Package includes entrance to the Blue Lagoon, silica mud mask, use of towel, bathrobe and slippers, 1st drink of your choice, second mask of choice, optional restaurant reservation, sparkling wine if dining
- If you want to spend more time at the Blue Lagoon, make sure you select extra hours when making the booking