Private Luxury Jeep Tour - Secret Lagoon, Northern Lights and Icelandic cuisine
This private luxury evening jeep tour is perfect if you want to experience something special during your visit to Iceland: bathe in a geothermal pool, taste delicious Icelandic cuisine, and chase the Northern Lights.
We pick you up from your accommodation in Reykjavik with our luxury jeep and drive to one of the oldest natural pools in Iceland, the Secret Lagoon. Less crowded than the Blue Lagoon, the Secret Lagoon offers a more private experience. The pool is owned by an Icelandic family that, over the years, has made it the popular and unique destination it is today.
After a relaxing bath, our luxury tour continues with a nice dinner in a restaurant serving local Icelandic food. If you think traditional Icelandic is just rotten shark and dried fish, you will think again after a great culinary experience in the charming Icelandic countryside. If you have any special dietary restrictions, make sure to let us know at the time of booking.
Relaxed and well-fed, we go back to our luxury 4x4 jeep and start chasing Northern Lights away from the city lights pollution.
You will learn more about this natural phenomenon that can be seen in Iceland during the winter (September-March) as you stare at the skies waiting for the lights to start dancing. Seeing the Northern Lights will be one of the best experiences in your life. It is, however, good to keep in mind that the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon, very hard to predict and never guaranteed. The Northern Lights depend on several factors, such as cloud coverage, solar activity, and general weather conditions. We consider all these factors and do our best to find the perfect places to offer you the best chances to see the Northern Lights, but we can never guarantee it.
What we can guarantee is that we will chase the Northern Lights in all comfort, from the warm seats of our luxury 4x4 jeep.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Entrance to Secret Lagoon and towels
- Dinner at a countryside restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi on board our luxury jeep
What do I need to bring
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Comfortable waterproof walking shoes
- Hats, mittens and scarves
- This is a luxury tour onboard our modified 4x4 jeep, which guarantees a unique experience of Iceland at a slower pace and with your own private guide.
- Pick-up/drop-off from your accommodation in the Reykjavik metropolitan area, please confirm at time of booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off are possible from Keflavik Airport or outside Reykjavik metropolitan area, with an additional charge. Please let us know when booking.
- The tour is available from mid-August to mid-April.
- Sights of the Northern Lights are not guaranteed.
- The weather in Iceland can be quite unpredictable. Occasionally, the tour itinerary might be altered if weather and road conditions are unfavorable.