Golden Circle and South Coast
Experience Iceland's natural wonders in unparalleled luxury and comfort with this special two-day tour!
From majestic glaciers to iconic waterfalls, soak up all the country has to offer from the tranquil convenience of a private jeep. Make memories that will last a lifetime on your journey through some of its most beloved attractions.
The Golden Circle
Get ready to experience the wonders of Iceland as we embark on our Premium Golden Circle Tour! Our first stop is Thingvellir National Park, a historic site that offers an incredible view into where tectonic plates are slowly drifting apart. Then head over to Efstidalur Organic Farm for some scrumptious lunch or even tastier locally made ice cream before heading off towards Geysir geothermal fields and Gullfoss waterfall - two of country's most popular tourist attractions showcasing awe-inspiring natural beauty. This tour will be hard press challenge your imagination!
Admire the spectacular erupting Geysir, every 8-10 minutes. Take a stroll along Hvita canyon's majestic Gullfoss waterfall (the golden one!). After that, unwind in peaceful tranquility of Secret Lagoon and relax under its naturally heated waters before returning back home to Reykjavik. Finally make sure you don't miss out exploring Kerið volcanic crater lake - an awe inspiring scenery with vivid colors unlike any other where even Björk found it worthy enough for her concert!
During our Premium Golden Circle Tour, we always do our best to make extra stops (if time allows) and show you some special locations, to make your luxury trip even more special.
The South Coast
Embark on an epic adventure in Iceland and uncover jaw-dropping natural wonders! Explore world-famous Skógafoss waterfall, whose thundering cascade can be seen from miles away. Then witness Seljalandsfoss Waterfall – renowned for the unique experience of walking right behind its majestic curtain of water. But that's not all... Catch a glimpse Mount Hekla - Iceland’s most active volcano dubbed as “Gateway to Hell" by medieval inhabitants – an awe inspiring reminder of nature at her wildest ! Get ready to gear up with waterproof apparel because you are sure to get wet during this thrilling journey down south coast past mountains, volcanoes, glaciers and mossy lava fields.
Immerse yourself in an awe-inspiring Icelandic adventure with a visit to Sólheimajökull, the glacier tongue located just off the Ring Road. Marvel at its breathtaking shapes and textures that reveal layers of volcanic ash as you take in this majestic scene up close! Don't miss out on other must-see stops like Dyrhólaey's captivating cliffs and Reynisfjara's black sandy beach with basalt columns and caves. Snap some picturesque shots along Vík í Mýrdal’s iconic coastline – featuring unique sea stacks set against stunningly contrasting black beaches - before your arctic journey is complete.
Read our reviews on our Facebook Page.
- Premium Golden Circle Private Tour by jeep
- Premium South Coast Private Tour by jeep
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Reykjavik Metropolitan Area
- English speaking guide
- Free Wi-Fi on board our luxury jeep
What's not included
- Entrance ticket to the Secret Lagoon during the Golden Circle Tour
What do I need to bring
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Comfortable waterproof walking shoes
- Hats, mittens and scarves
- This exclusive offer includes two luxury tours onboard our modified 4x4 jeep, which guarantees a unique experience of Iceland at a slower pace and with your own private guide.
- Pick-up and drop-off are possible from Keflavik Airport or outside Reykjavik metropolitan area, with an additional charge. Please let us know when booking.
- The weather in Iceland can be quite unpredictable. In case of unfavorable weather conditions, we reserve the right to modify the tours' itineraries.