Private Luxury Jeep Transfer from Reykjavik to Keflavik Airport via Blue Lagoon
Spend your last day in Iceland in style by booking our Private Luxury Jeep Transfer from Reykjavik Center to Keflavik International Airport via the Blue Lagoon.
We will pick you up from your Reykjavik lodging, take you to the Blue Lagoon for a soothing soak, and finally drop you off to Keflavik International Airport in plenty of time for your departure.
A trip to the Blue Lagoon takes around 40 minutes by car, however it may take longer during rush hour (from 15:30 to 17:00)
We'll stop a couple of hours at the Blue Lagoon, giving you plenty of time to soak in the pool and apply a silica face mask (give or take an hour, depending on how quickly you get ready).
If you anticipate needing more time, make sure to indicate it when scheduling your reservation.
We advise scheduling your private jeep transport from Reykjavik to the airport via the Blue Lagoon at least 5 hours before your flight leaves to allow for time at the Blue Lagoon as well as airport check-in, security, and tax refund procedures.
Private transportation are available from Reykjavik to Keflavik Airport through the Blue Lagoon at any hour of the day, seven days a week, as long as the Blue Lagoon is open.
When making a reservation, choose the appropriate number of persons and the "Comfort" or "Premium" package for the Blue Lagoon.
We will try our best to ensure that the Blue Lagoon is available for your transfer, but due to its popularity, we cannot unfortunately make any promises in this regard, and recommend to reserve your Blue Lagoon tickets way ahead of time.
- English speaking driver
- Stop at the Blue Lagoon
- Free Wi-Fi in the jeep
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Reykjavik Metropolitan Area
What's not included
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Lagoon (can be selected in the extras at check-out)
What do I need to bring
you swimsuit (you can rent one at the Blue Lagoon)
- Please confirm your departure time and flight number upon booking
- Please note that entrance tickets to the Blue Lagoon are usually available if booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
We cannot guarantee the Blue Lagoon availability when you book this transfer but we will do our best
- Blue Lagoon Comfort Package includes entrance to the Blue Lagoon, silica mud mask, the use of towel and 1st drink of your choice from the pool bar
- Blue Lagoon Premium Package includes entrance to the Blue Lagoon, silica mud mask, use of towel, bathrobe and slippers, 1st drink of your choice, second mask of choice, optional restaurant reservation, sparkling wine if dining
- If you want to spend more time at the Blue Lagoon, make sure you select extra hours when making the booking