The Golden Circle
The Golden Circle
Get ready to experience the wonders of Iceland as we embark on our Golden Circle Tour! Our first stop is Thingvellir National Park, a historic site that offers an incredible view into where tectonic plates are slowly drifting apart. Then head over to Efstidalur Organic Farm for some scrumptious lunch or even tastier locally made ice cream before heading off towards Geysir geothermal fields and Gullfoss waterfall - two of country's most popular tourist attractions showcasing awe-inspiring natural beauty. This tour will be hard press challenge your imagination!
Admire the spectacular erupting Geysir, every 8-10 minutes. Take a stroll along Hvita canyon's majestic Gullfoss waterfall (the golden one!). After that, unwind in peaceful tranquility of Secret Lagoon and relax under its naturally heated waters before returning back home to Reykjavik. Finally make sure you don't miss out exploring Kerið volcanic crater lake - an awe inspiring scenery with vivid colors unlike any other where even Björk found it worthy enough for her concert!
If time allows, we will make further stops to explore some lesser-known locations, such as Faxi waterfall, and you will get the opportunity to meet some Icelandic horses.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Free Wi-Fi on board our luxury jeep
- Entrance to Kerið
What's not included
- Entrance ticket to the Secret Lagoon
- Crystal Ice Cave Tour (winter only and upon request)
What do I need to bring
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Comfortable waterproof walking shoes
- Hats, mittens, and scarves
- Swimsuit and towel if you want to bathe in the Secret Lagoon. (towels can also be rented at the pool)
- This is a luxury tour onboard our modified 4x4 jeep, which guarantees a unique experience of Iceland at a slower pace and with your own private guide.
- Pick-up/drop-off from your accommodation in Reykjavik, please confirm at time of booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off are possible from Keflavik Airport or outside Reykjavik metropolitan area, with an additional charge. Please let us know when booking.
- The weather in Iceland can be quite unpredictable. Occasionally, the tour itinerary might be altered if weather and road conditions are unfavorable.
- If you take this tour in the winter (November to February), please keep in mind that, due to limited daylight hours in Iceland in the winter, much driving will be done in the dark. While we do our best to make sure you have a great experience of the main attractions, some sites might be visited in dusk or darkness, or even skipped.