Exclusive Luxury Offer Snæfellsnes and Reykjanes
Book this luxury offer to get two private jeep tours to two spectacular peninsulas in Iceland at an unbeatable price.
By choosing our Luxury Offer Iceland Snæfellsnes and Reykjanes, you get two private day tours by jeep, one to the Snæfellsnes Peninsula, and one to the Reykjanes Peninsula, to explore Iceland with luxury and comfort.
Private Luxury Snæfellsnes Peninsula Jeep Tour
Snæfellsnes Peninsula is one of Iceland's most beautiful regions. Often called “Iceland in a nutshell”, it is a showcase of all the natural features Iceland has to offer, from volcano craters to colorful mountains, from lava fields to glaciers, from waterfall to black and golden sand beaches.
On this tour, we visit the huge basalt columns of Gerðuberg, the black wooden church in Buðir, and we enter the beautiful Snæfellsjökull National Park, where we explore some amazing landscapes. We continue to Arnarstapi, a quaint fishing village at the foot of Snæfellsjökull glacier, the majestic glacier-topped volcano made famous by Jules Verne’s novel Journey to the Center of the Earth for hiding a passage leading to the center of the earth. The glacier is also believed to have mystical powers and is very well-known all over the world.
In Arnarstapi, you can also walk along breath-taking sea-cliffs and admire beautiful lava and rock formations.
Other stops include Dritvík with its black beaches and lava formations, moss-covered lava fields, volcano craters, and the world-famous Kirkjufell mountain, Iceland’s most photographed mountain that also featured in the HBO series Game of Thrones as the “Arrowhead Mountain”.
Private Luxury Reykjanes Peninsula Jeep Tour with optional Blue Lagoon
This is the perfect day tour if you want to explore a very beautiful area of Iceland off the beaten track.
On our Private Luxury Reykjanes Tour, we visit Seltún and Gunnuhver, two of Iceland's most active geothermal areas. We also visit spectacular sea-cliffs that, in the summer, are populated by different species of birds, and we stop at the famous and beautiful Reykjanesvíti lighthouse.
Other stops also include the Bridge between Two Continents, where you can walk between the European and the North American tectonic plates drifting apart, and you will also have the chance to take a short hike to the lava edge created during Iceland's latest eruption in May 2021.
We also make a stop at the Viking World museum, where you can learn about the history of the Vikings in the north Atlantic and see the replica of a Viking ship discovered in Norway that was actually sailed to America.
The tour ends with a stop at the Blue Lagoon, one of Iceland’s top attractions. You have the time to take a little walk to the pool and snap some pictures. If you wish, you can also enter the pool and end the day with a luxurious and relaxing bath in the lagoon’s hot geothermal water. Please note the entrance ticket to the Blue Lagoon is not included in the offer and needs to be booked in advance.
Our Luxury Offer Iceland Snæfellsnes and Reykjanes is perfect if you want to see some of Iceland’s most beautiful and interesting areas away from the crowds.
Book this luxury offer with Iceland Premium Tours and you will get to experience Iceland in all safety and comfort, with private luxury jeep tours, at an unbeatable price! Explore Iceland in a premium and affordable way with our Luxury Offer Iceland Snæfellsnes and Reykjanes.
Make sure you also check out our Luxury Offer Iceland Golden Circle and South Coast for more tours.
Read our reviews on our Facebook Page.
- Private Snæfellsnes Tour by Luxury Jeep
- Private Reykjanes Tour by Luxury Jeep
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Reykjavik Metropolitan Area
- English speaking guide
- Free Wi-Fi in the jeep
What's not included
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Lagoon. Please note this must be booked in advance. If booked too late, we cannot guarantee the Blue Lagoon will have availability.
What do I need to bring
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Comfortable waterproof walking shoes
- Hats, mittens and scarves
- This offer includes two luxury tours onboard our modified 4x4 jeep, which guarantees a unique experience of Iceland at a slower pace and with your own private guide.
- Pick-up and drop-off are possible from Keflavik Airport or outside Reykjavik metropolitan area, with an additional charge. Please let us know when booking.
- We will stop for two hours at the Blue Lagoon if you want to access the pool. Any extra hour you might want in the pool must be agreed upon in advance and might have an extra cost.
- The weather in Iceland can be quite unpredictable. In case of unfavorable weather conditions, we reserve the right to modify the tours' itineraries.